In this Section:
Cue Camp Rates & Payment
- Overnight Campers
- Day Campers
- All registrations received after Wednesday, September 28th will be assessed a late fee of $25.
- No family overnight camper registrations can be accepted after Sunday, October 2nd. Please arrange a hotel or other off-campus housing after this date.
- Registration after Tuesday, October 4th requires prior coordination with camp directors via phone or email (email@example.com).
Please honor these deadlines!
- Upon arrival at Cue Camp Virginia (CCVA), all participants must check-in at the Registration Desk in the Cafeteria to complete the following:
- sign camp waivers
- pick up information packets and name tags
- obtain lodging assignments
- pay any outstanding fee balances
- get the password to the 4-H wireless network
- pick up Volunteer staff shirts and/or Instructor polos
- Thursday night check-in will be open from 5:00 p.m. until midnight. No meals will be served on Thursday.
- Friday and Saturday morning check-in will start at 8:00 a.m. Please allocate enough time to check-in and set up (if necessary) prior to the start of scheduled activities at 9:00 a.m.
- Checkout is Sunday by 1:30 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be served on Sunday.
Cue Camp Rates & Payment
- The Registration Fee of $75 must accompany each registration form (except for Adam Schuler Scholarship applications). The registration fee will be applied toward the total camp cost, and is not an additional fee.
- The first $25.00 of the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE! All other payments may be refunded if campers are unable to attend. Please notify us immediately if you can not attend.
- Payment may be made by PayPal (online) or by check (mailed to NVCSA, P.O. Box 2733, Fairfax, VA 22031).
- Any remaining payment balance is due upon arrival at the 4-H Center. Only cash and check are accepted at camp.
- There is no charge for children ages 3 years and younger, but they must be listed on the family registration form.
- Attendees under age 21 must be under the supervision of a responsible adult; they may not be unaccompanied.
Review all choices and select the one that applies to you/your family. If any family member is volunteering, click the Volunteer Registration tab at the top navigation bar to register the entire family.
Overnight Camp rates are all-inclusive, covering all meals, lodging, classes, child care, presentations, and programmed social activities for all family members. Multiple-person discounts are for members of the same family.
Overnight Camper Rates:
|6 or more||$620|
Day Camper rates cover meals, classes, child care, presentations, and programmed social activities for all attendees. Multiple person discounts are for members of the same family.
Day Camper Rates:
2 Days - Friday & Saturday
|1 person||$ 90|