In this Section:
Cue Camp Rates & Payment
Cue Camp Virginia (CCVA) is run entirely by volunteers, so we’re looking for amazing volunteers for all aspects of camp operation! We specifically need people who can CUE... and who are available all day Friday and Saturday. In addition to Friday and Saturday, our program will also require volunteers for children's activities/childcare on Thursday night and Sunday morning. As in previous years, we anticipate the need for about 50 volunteers to run all the classes and activities offered at CCVA. Volunteer opportunities are on a first come, first served basis to fill our camp needs.
- Each individual full-time, overnight, adult fluent cuer volunteer will receive a $75 discount.
- When there are multiple full-time, overnight, adult fluent cuer volunteers in one family, only the first volunteer will receive the $75 discount. Additional volunteers in the same family will each receive a $50 discount applied to the family total cost, because family rates are pro-rated and already reduced.
- Each individual full-time, day camper, adult fluent cuer volunteer will receive a $45 discount.
- When there are multiple full-time, day camper, adult fluent cuer volunteers in one family, only the first volunteer will receive the $45 discount. Additional volunteers in the same family will each receive a $25 discount applied to the family total cost, because family rates are pro-rated and already reduced.
- If required, part-time volunteers will be pro-rated based on available time. Please email NVCSA@yahoo.com to coordinate.
- Please apply by Thursday, September 15th, to allow us time to plan camp staffing.
- All registrations received after Wednesday, September 28th will be assessed a late fee of $25.
- No family overnight camper registrations can be accepted after Sunday, October 2nd. Please arrange a hotel or other off-campus housing after this date.
- Registration after Tuesday, October 4th requires prior coordination with camp directors via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please honor these deadlines!
- Upon arrival at Cue Camp Virginia (CCVA), all participants must check-in at the Registration Desk in the Cafeteria to complete the following:
- sign camp waivers
- pick up information packets and name tags
- obtain lodging assignments
- pay any outstanding fee balances
- get the password to the 4-H wireless network
- pick up Volunteer staff shirts and/or Instructor polos
- Thursday night check-in will be open from 5:00 p.m. until midnight. No meals will be served on Thursday.
- Friday and Saturday morning check-in will start at 8:00 a.m. Please allocate enough time to check-in and set up (if necessary) prior to the start of scheduled activities at 9:00 a.m.
- Checkout is Sunday by 1:30 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be served on Sunday.
Cue Camp Rates & Payment
- The Registration Fee of $75 must accompany each registration form (except for Adam Schuler Scholarship applications). The registration fee will be applied toward the total camp cost, and is not an additional fee.
- The first $25.00 of the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE! All other payments may be refunded if campers are unable to attend.
- Payment may be made by PayPal (online) or by check (mailed to NVCSA, P.O. Box 2733, Fairfax, VA 22031).
- Any remaining payment balance is due upon arrival at the 4-H Center. Only cash and check are accepted at camp.
- There is no charge for children ages 3 years and younger, but they must be listed on the family registration form.
- Attendees under age 21 must be under the supervision of a responsible adult; they may not be unaccompanied.